The Fiddler Crab Festival is held annually on President’s Day weekend. The dates for 2018 are February 16-18. Festival activities include food, arts and crafts, entertainment, cook-offs, fiddler crab races, a parade, boat and car show, and more!
This year, we are celebrating our 10th Annual Fiddler Crab Festival!!! To celebrate, we are raffling a cruise to Cozumel, including $500 toward cruise expenses or port activities!
- Five (5) Night cruise aboard Carnival Paradise from Tampa (Monday-Saturday) for two (2) passengers in an Ocean View Stateroom. Ports of call to include Grand Cayman Islands and Cozumel, Mexico.
- Value of cruise is $2000.00+ to include cruise, port charges, taxes and an onboard ship credit.
- At least one (1) passenger must be twenty-five (25) years or older.
- Valid passports are required for this itinerary.
- Cruise is transferable and must be redeemed and completed by 18 FEB 2019.
- Cruise certificate may not be redeemed for cash.
The program guide can be downloaded in pdf format. It’s a great tool to plan your days and save some steps, although, wandering is highly encouraged!
Boat & Outdoor Show
NEW THIS YEAR! A 2-day boat & outdoor show has been added to the Fiddler Crab Festival! Boats will be on display Saturday and Sunday. Vendors include:
- Bass Pro
- Poor Boys Performance Air Boats
- Big Bend Marine
- Jacks Boats
- McDuffie Marine
- Baytoon Boats
Car Show Added!
Just fill out the car show entry Entry Form and get it back to us! There is NO entry fee and TROPHIES will be awarded!
Always refreshing and never a disappointment, our Steinhatchee River awaits! The River Haven Marina is offering River Tours on Saturday, February 17th! Tours will begin at 11:00 a.m. and continue every hour, with the last boat leaving the dock at 3:00 p.m. Tours last 45 minutes. Tickets will be on sale in the ship store at River Haven Marina and the cost is $10/person. Children 12 and under are $5.00 each. There will be a signup sheet so come early to pick your preferred time. You will be given a ticket with the tour time. River Haven Marina suggests you arrive about 15 minutes ahead of departure time – they have plenty of seating and even a beverage bar on their back porch. The marina is located directly across the street from all the festivities, including evening entertainment. Don’t forget the camera!