Please see our membership page for local businesses.
- Post 291 220 11th St E Steinhatchee, Florida (352) 498-8177
Meets the 2nd Thursday of the month at 7 p.m.
Big Bend Water Authority
Local area boat ramps include the new Steinhatchee launch with three ramps, located on Hwy 51 (Riverside) just east of Roy’s Restaurant. Daily fee is $5.00. (An annual pass may be purchased online from the Taylor County Tax Collector for much less than the daily cost: https://paymentcenter.bill2pay.com/pay.)
- The Jena launch has a double ramp. No launch fees. Located at the end of Hwy 358 approximately 1 mile from Steinhatchee Bridge, Jena side of River.
- Rocky Creek launch, no fee. Located out Hwy 361 to 459 St. Right turn, to the end of the road. Caution, this creek may be hazardous, especially at low tide. This is a small craft launch. New ramp with floating dock.
- First Avenue launch. No fee. Located at the end of First Avenue, east off Hwy 51 just north of the Post Office. This is a small craft launch.
- 1st Baptist Church of Jena (352) 498-5756
- Baptist Purity Church (352) 498-5866
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint – Cross City (352) 498-3647
- Fellowship Baptist (352) 498-5205
- First Baptist Church (352) 498-2108
- Friendship Chapel Church of God (352) 498-5403
- Holy Cross Catholic Church – Cross City (352) 498-5671
- Jena Pentecostal Holiness Church (352) 498-3478
- Kingdom Hall Jehovah’s Witness – Cross City (352) 498-2767
- Seventh Day Adventist (352) 498-5674
- St James Episcopal Church (850) 584-7636
- Steinhatchee Church of Christ (352) 498-5462
- Steinhatchee Revival Center (850) 584-5260
- Steinhatchee United Methodist Church (352) 498-2108
PAWS of Steinhatchee
- Call (352) 498-5628, (352) 498-1632, or (352) 498-8159
Meets the 1st Monday of the Month at 10 a.m. at the Community Center
Tri-County Electric Cooperative
The Steinhatchee Community Projects Board strives to identify area needs, as well as manage the Community Center and its grounds. Visit their web page for more information.